Wednesday, May 6, 2009

UW Weather station MAC OS application II

So I ask for weather station apps, I get some and then I take a really long time to distribute them, not a good way to encourage future development.

To correct this, here is another application for the Mac OS X operating system, this one sent in by Jeffrey Ouimen. As I don't have the means to test out the application, but I encourage anybody who does to please leave feedback on the blog.

Note that the UW weather station is not responsible for the content or the operation of this application.

Contact information for Jeffrey can be found on his website (link below).

You can either download the zip file containing the latest version of the application here:

UW_Weather_Dashboard Widget

Current version is 1.0, available May 5, 2009

or you can download it from Jeffrey's website.

No comments: